Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Croatia: Ultra Music Festival

This past weekend was rediculous. Thursday we all boarded a bus in anticipation of a 12 hour ride to Split Croatia. When we boarded, I quickly realized that I was an obvious 5th wheel and took myself to the other end of the bus where I could hopefully make friends. If you were curious, I did. I met some wonderful people from UCLA whom I hope to keep on contact with.

The rest of the weekend was a balance between baby-sitting others and making sure I didn't get out of hand. Our camp site was close to the beach which was fun. That meant during the day we could enjoy the sun and the water and during the night we could enjoy the music.

In the end, I would have done it differently honestly. I wouldn't have left as much to the unknown. I would have done more of what I wanted personally. It was a good experience regardless, and I met amazing friends along the way, I guess I just had higher expectations for Ultra than could be achieved.

Can't wait to see my mom and grandma tomorrow,

Much love,

Rhett

No comments:

Post a Comment