Friday, June 20, 2014

Destination Prague

In case you were curious, I now consider myself an acclaimed chef. To cut down on the crazy living costs of Florence, a group of us have taken to cooking one or two meals a day and I'll have you know that our meals are the talk of the study abroad group. 

Then, last night a group of us caught a 12 hour bus ride and this morning arrived in Prague. Our guide was hilarious and told us all about the history of the city. From the influence of world war II, to the persistent flooding of the city, it has been by far the most interesting area yet. This city is beautiful and tonight we get to visit the local pubs.

Below is a picture of one of the most famous landmarks in Prague. This clock, hundreds of years old, tells the hour of the day as well as the seasons and the exact day if year. I have one more day in the city before I leave for Munich and visit the famous wall.

With love,

Rhett

2 comments: