Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First Classes

The "study" part of study abroad has finally come into play with the beggining of this week. I have class Monday through Thursday, from 9am to about 2pm. That's an ideal schedule if I've ever heard of one... Besides the getting up early part, but that's why Europeans invented the afternoon nap. My first class was "Photographing Florence" which is what you see in the picture below. My friend was kind enough to let me borrow her camera and the instructor taught Mr how to use everything manually which is actually super neat to be able to understand. The annoying part is that he has this thick English accent so I have to put up with all of the girls consistly talking about how dreamy he is.

Classes or not however, we attended the USA viewing party which began at midnight our time. USA chants could be heard from the streets as Clint hit the back of the net a minute into the game. Cheers ran all the way until 2:30 in the morning which might explain why I was so tired for class today.

Also, I just bought my ticket to visit Prague and Munich this weekend. Everyone I've talked to says Prague is like a fairytale in real life so I couldn't resist.

With love,

Rhett

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time and glad that you are taking advantage of your spare time .enjoying all the new from that side of the world. Keep up the good work. Love you. Grandma Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That previous comment was from Grandma Callie, not me. I am posting for her.

    ReplyDelete