Saturday, June 7, 2014

Final Preparation

Everything is becoming very real very fast. Friends are saying their final goodbyes before I leave for Europe in 2 days. I'm beginning to realize that never living in Thurston again is becoming a reality. Despite my best intentions, I'm growing up.

I've also made the decision to only bring one back pack with me to Italy. You may think this is crazy to spend 2+ months overseas with only one bag but when classes are finished and I want to travel to Paris and Spain and I can't be lugging around a suitcase the whole time. Looks like I'll be buying some new clothes over there.

I MC and DJ our spring philanthropy tomorrow and when that is over I head to Portland to catch a plane the following morning.

Thank you to everyone that has made this a possibility.

Love,

Rhett

2 comments:

  1. what an experience you are going to have!! thanks for sharing it with us back here!

    ReplyDelete